I started my creative journey by training in illustration, concept art, graphic design and photography. Passionate about design and ways to communicate and visualise emotions, I then turned to web design, creative coding and game design.
Able to translate information and emotion in graphical forms while knowing how to understand your vision. Versatile, sociable and optimistic, I flourish when working in a team.
- Graduated from 3Dsense Media School in 2018 with a diploma in Digital Design and Illustration in Singapore.
- Graphic Designer/ illustrator/ concept artist/ motion designer intern at Amazone Magazine in 2019 for eight months in Noumea, New Caledonia.
- Graduated from Yoobee School of Design in 2020 with a Creative Digital Design diploma (level 6) in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Completed a short course in Web Design at Yoobee Colleges in 2020.
- Interned at Psychoactive Studios for three months from December 2020 to February 2021 in Wellington, New Zealand.
I am now working part-time as a digital designer and webflow developer for Psychoactive Studios while studying full-time at Victoria University of Wellington to complete a bachelor in Design Innovation with a major in Media Design.
I was in charge of a project from start to finish during my three-month internship at psychoactive studios. I had to plan, design and development a brand identity and website for The Christchurch-based rapper and entertainer William Hillstead, aka Filter Bread.
I wrote the statement of work and brand strategy, made a website architecture and wireframes, and created all the illustrations, graphics and motion design necessary for the website design. I then developed the website in Webflow.
Graphic Designer/illustrator/concept artist/motion designer.
I was in charge of creating advertising campaigns, logo design, character concept art, storyboards, animations and motion design.